Not open for further replies.

Josh DUK

Former Online Community and Learning Manager
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Our Fellow DUK Staff Member Remembrance
cherrelle post.jpg
I have some very sad news to share with the online community. @Cherrelle DUK has died unexpectedly, on Wednesday, 28 June. She was so bubbly and full of energy. Her passion was to help people who had challenges in their lives. During her time at DUK, she has helped thousands of people on the forum and also making it a warm, friendly and safe community that it is. I would like to apologies for the delay. We wanted to speak to her family and follow their wishes first.

I know this may have come as a shock and if you feel like you need to reach out to any of us, (@everydayupsanddowns / @Josh DUK)
We are here.

We would like to send an Online Book of Condolences to the family. She has made a huge impact to many people online. If you could please click the link below and scroll down and adjust the slider to "add New Condolence Message."

You may be prompted to login, but if you keep scrolling down, you can add a message to the post and submit.

1689174439370.png
1689174803874.png

The link is below.

https://rememberancebook.net/book/cherrelle-gayle/

If you can’t get it to work. Please post your comment here and I’ll add it to the page.

If you need any additional support, their is cruse bereavement counselling.

https://www.cruse.org.uk/

Josh DUK
Online Community and Learning Manager

Last edited:
Our Fellow DUK Staff Member Remembrance
View attachment 26625
I have some very sad news to share with the online community. @Cherrelle DUK has died unexpectedly, on Wednesday, 28 June. She was so bubbly and full of energy. Her passion was to help people who had challenges in their lives. During her time at DUK, she has helped thousands of people on the forum and also making it a warm, friendly and safe community that it is. I would like to apologies for the delay. We wanted to speak to her family and follow their wishes first.

I know this may have come as a shock and if you feel like you need to reach out to any of us, (@everydayupsanddowns / @Josh DUK)
We are here.

We would like to send an Online Book of Condolences to the family. She has made a huge impact to many people online. If you could please click the link below and scroll down and adjust the slider to "add New Condolence Message."

You may be prompted to login, but if you keep scrolling down, you can add a message to the post and submit.

View attachment 26626
View attachment 26627

The link is below.

https://rememberancebook.net/book/cherrelle-gayle/

If you need any additional support, their is cruse bereavement counselling.

https://www.cruse.org.uk/

Josh DUK
Online Community and Learning Manager
Very sad news indeed . Cherrelle always provided. very practical and sensitive advice.

So very sad…. Cherrelle came across online as a genuinely lovely person - always kind and thoughtful.

So sad to hear this… Cherrelle always came across as a genuinely lovely and bubbly person

A loss of such a valuable life far too early. Condolences to her family and friends. I can’t get the Online book to work I’m afraid.

So sad to hear this. Sending love to her family at this difficult time.

Very sad indeed. Rest easy Cherelle.

I'm sorry that I didn't know Cherelle, but it always saddens me when I read of someone so young passing. She would have had so many plans that are now unfulfilled.

Such sad news. My thoughts are with everyone who loved her.

So very sad! Sincere condolences to family and friends!

I had no personal dealings with Cherrelle buy to lose one so young is always a tragedy. A close friend recently lost their healthy young brother (~40) and it takes a lot to process...

So sudden and unexpected. And such a lovely person who was always so kind and helpful on the forum.

Life is precious. RIP Cherrelle. We will miss you.

Such sad news. My thoughts are with her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back