real good control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I just wanted to share with you all how happy i am lately about my BG levels as many of you may remember at the start i was really struggling but in the last week they have been really good numbers and its amazing really as thats how long my dad has been here lol.
this is how i've gone
wednesday 25th
morn-7.6
eve-9.3
thursday 26th
morn-7.3
eve-8.1
friday 27th
morn-7.0
eve-8.3
saturday 28th
morn-7.2
eve-7.7
sunday 29th
morn-7.2
eve.9.9
monday 30th
morn-6.9
eve-7.4
tuesday 1st
morn-6.3
eve-9.4

To me that seems a big step up and after the recent hbA this is the happiest i have been since February.Just thought i would share with the people who have helped me the most xx

brilliant numbers Steff, what are you doing so we can all do it and get numbers like that?

brilliant numbers Steff, what are you doing so we can all do it and get numbers like that?

Im putting it down to my dad Caroline, i thought the exact opposite would happen and they would rise like my BP lol.

That's excellent Steff - your Dad must have a calming effect on you! Well done!

Karina

Thats great Steff, would love to get a whole week without going into double figures.

Just wondering if your evening reading is before or after eating?

Thats great Steff, would love to get a whole week without going into double figures.

Just wondering if your evening reading is before or after eating?

after eating hun it is very rare infact dont think i ever had a lower reading on night time then i do on morning read

great results steff :D

nice numbers there Steff, hope you give yourself pat on the back.

Those are good numbers Steff, you're definitely heading in the right direction. Keep it up and really well done.

Well done Steff..

What's the secret to those good numbers? Have you changed your medication?

Well done Steff - great numbers.🙂

I just wanted to share with you all how happy i am lately about my BG levels as many of you may remember at the start i was really struggling but in the last week they have been really good numbers and its amazing really as thats how long my dad has been here lol.
this is how i've gone
wednesday 25th
morn-7.6
eve-9.3
thursday 26th
morn-7.3
eve-8.1
friday 27th
morn-7.0
eve-8.3
saturday 28th
morn-7.2
eve-7.7
sunday 29th
morn-7.2
eve.9.9
monday 30th
morn-6.9
eve-7.4
tuesday 1st
morn-6.3
eve-9.4

To me that seems a big step up and after the recent hbA this is the happiest i have been since February.Just thought i would share with the people who have helped me the most xx

Dear Stef,

Your results are good - well done. However, do you have targets? Are you meeting yours? It is an established fact that the higher we set our targets the higher is the probability that we will incur future complications. As you know, I am a controlled carber and here are my figures over the same period (I only test in the morning on a regular basis)

wednesday 25th
morn-5.0
thursday 26th
morn-5.3
friday 27th
morn-5.8
saturday 28th
morn-5.0
sunday 29th
morn-4.9
monday 30th
morn-5.1