Re post by gail 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to both Casey and Gail. Thank you for sharing with us, I know it is difficult sometimes. Please don't feel anything less than special or unique!

We are a pretty mixed bunch here, each with our own problems, but the support and friendship are great. Everyone learns from everyone else as we all have our own slant on how to do things.

Hi all, this is only my second post since joining the forum weeks ago. I have been reading everyones posts but not contributing because i was scared. Then i read your, post gail 1, where you mentioned that you are on medication for bi polar and borderline personality disorder. The reason i have not been posting is because i too suffer with mental health problems and i was afraid everyone would think i was a freak and would not want me as a member. I am diagnosed with something called schizo affective disorder. It is a condition with some traits of schizophrenia mixed with depression. Reading gails post has given me the confidence to come clean. I have been battling to cope with my mental health then all of a sudden i am diagnosed as type 1 diabetic. I really could have done without it but seeing as there is not a thing i can do about it, i just have to learn to cope with both. Anyway that is why i joined then didn't post, just thought i would let you all know.
Nobody would think bad of you at all, there is such a mixed bag on the forum and everyone seems very helpful and friendly. I have been a member for about 6 weeks now and everyone is always willing to help or give advice. You take good care of yourself and best wishes to you for being brave. Sheenax🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back