Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Boots LOST MY PRESCRIPTION

I kid you not! I was waiting for half an hour while the pharmacist tried to find out what was going on! But she had no clue what had happened to it! Bless her though, she got together as much as she could for me - and is going to find the rest for me for tomorrow - I'll go thursday and get the rest.

I am going to start NOT preordering these I SWEAR! This happens FAR TOO OFTEN and I am getting so hacked off. It took all my self control to really not lose it whilst I was in there. I have put in a request for two weeks today. If that one gets screwed up, I will hit the roof.

Oh and to top it all of THERE IS NO SQUASH LEFT and I have a REALLY sore shoulder which could really do with some of my disolvable painkiller watsites

RAGE RAGE RAGE

Ahh hun, just posted this to your facebook post:

MUPPETS!!!! I went to my chemist recently and had ord my insulin a few days before and they said 'no the ord was never placed'...! Felt like saying oh thats ok its not like insulin keeps me alive or anything u twats!!!!! Poppy must of sensed my rage cos while I was ranting she beeped to say she had less than 20units of insulin left...O the irony!!!

Big hugs hun.....try not to let it stress you, rant to me if it helps xxxx

Ahh hun, just posted this to your facebook post:

MUPPETS!!!! I went to my chemist recently and had ord my insulin a few days before and they said 'no the ord was never placed'...! Felt like saying oh thats ok its not like insulin keeps me alive or anything u twats!!!!! Poppy must of sensed my rage cos while I was ranting she beeped to say she had less than 20units of insulin left...O the irony!!!

Big hugs hun.....try not to let it stress you, rant to me if it helps xxxx

lol thanks Shelly, just seen that on facebook. I am seriously SERIOUSLY effed off right now. Thankfully I have enough insulin to open my own brach of boots and more, but imagine if it had been for the new levemir. I only have 3 boxes of it at the moment...

seriously, not going to bother preordering anymore. Just gunna take it in as and when I need the bloody stuff 😡

I almost never use any Boots pharmacies for my prescriptions, they almost never have all the things I need. Any other pharmacy NOT Boots.

I'm not surprised you are hacked off. I hope you get things sorted soon. I'd think about changing where I get my stuff from!

god they really are rubbish aren't they, you would never think they would muck about with someone's health like that would you? I have cried in my pharmacy before when they have messed up, they are so rubbish that I don't know why I put up with them...

Good to know they have not left you short, just goes to prove when it comes to your diabetes they can't be trusted so always have supplies as a back up!!!!

huggggggggggssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss x

I just said this on FB as well, but I feel your pain. I also hope it's not a sign of things to come. I've got to go to Boots in about an hour myself. I reaaaally hope they've not lost mine, because I'm down to less than 10 needles, due to some oversight on my part. :(

boots are just teh rubbishiest of rubbish pharmacies. Let's start our own 🙂

DO IT DO IT!!! I'm in too :0) x

I don't need kidnapping, just pay me!!!! Um, suppose Jane and Fiona (my nice bosses) might get a bit upset, i won't tell them...I just need to find a diabetic pharmacist, then the plan will work...LOL

Seriously, Boots suck. Everybody i've ever met who ever at worked at Boots have said it's crap, that can't be a good sign.

That's awful Sam. Is there another pharmacy nearby that you can use? I've been using the Lloyds next to my surgery and they've been pretty good so far.

Thats rubbish, I don't ever order at the pharmacy, i always go to the doctors and pick it up and take it to the pharmacy myself. My doctors have made too many mistakes so I know that I can sort it out without having to trek back and forth. My Boots is ok, they never have enough gabapentin in, I wonder if I am on a really high dose? So I always have to go back the next day.

I'm sorry you've had problems, I'd just like to say I've never had problems with Boots, I think Boots has issues because it's such a large company, which is no excuse but is reality in my eyes, you show me any large company that runs a smooth ship, and there'll be many that aren't, I think it's more prevelant as the poor running here is very serious for our health!?

With the risk of being shot down, and rekindling an old thread, did you need to order any insulin if as you say you've got enough to open your own branch of boots? I just hope you have good supplies of needles etc so you don't run out completely, as clearly there are issues in your part of the world with Pharmacies! Having said that I am now starting to stock up a bit😉 I also wouldn't ever get them to order it for me, I like to keep contact with the surgery and go and collect my prescription, but I guess I'm lucky only a couple of miles away.

Cheers

Rossi🙂

My other half is asthmatic and she avoids Boots as they never have one of her inhaler prescriptions in stock and they can't be bothered ordering it in for her. On the other hand, the little local pharmacy that does not have a national profile to rely on provides much better customer service. As a general principle there's a lot to be said for supporting small local businesses.

I'm sorry you've had problems, I'd just like to say I've never had problems with Boots, I think Boots has issues because it's such a large company, which is no excuse but is reality in my eyes, you show me any large company that runs a smooth ship, and there'll be many that aren't, I think it's more prevelant as the poor running here is very serious for our health!?

With the risk of being shot down, and rekindling an old thread, did you need to order any insulin if as you say you've got enough to open your own branch of boots? I just hope you have good supplies of needles etc so you don't run out completely, as clearly there are issues in your part of the world with Pharmacies! Having said that I am now starting to stock up a bit😉 I also wouldn't ever get them to order it for me, I like to keep contact with the surgery and go and collect my prescription, but I guess I'm lucky only a couple of miles away.

Cheers

Rossi🙂

read rossi: new insulin 🙂 I had no levemir, despite being started on it. Lantus and nr had been ordered by them despite me not asking for it (they like doing that 😡) and so I had to go in and tell them AGAIN that I don't need any *sigh* it's like i goaround in circles with them

Woops sorry Sam didn't read that at all, must clean the eyes out!

Hope you have easier trips to the drug store soon.

Rossi 🙂

Woops sorry Sam didn't read that at all, must clean the eyes out!

Hope you have easier trips to the drug store soon.

Rossi 🙂

lol :D I'd say wash em out with soap but that would hurt 😛

I hope so too ha! It's the closest pharma to me though so a change in unlikely in any case 🙂

Hi ladies! I know I am a bit of an old dinosaur - but could you keep the language down please? There are some younger members of this forum and I would hate them to read some of the bad language on here! Come on ladies - your better than that!:DBev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back