pump approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, picked up my pump on Friday. I can actually hold it in my hands now, only downside is i don't get any insulin to put into it until the 26th April.

Mind you, it'll take me that long to look through the manual that came with the 640g.

Hi all, picked up my pump on Friday. I can actually hold it in my hands now, only downside is i don't get any insulin to put into it until the 26th April.

Mind you, it'll take me that long to look through the manual that came with the 640g.
Happy reading! :D

You have a good pump there ! As Northy says Happy reading 🙂. Medtronic web is a good place to learn too

I am in no doubt about the support that i will get, i have no other reference but the level of support that i have received in the last 15 years i've been diagnosed has been second to none.

I am just waiting patiently for the next 5 weeks to pass till i get my hands on it.
Cant be long now ? 🙂

That's right Hobie. I am supposed to go back for our pump start day next Tuesday but that may be postponed if the junior Doctor's strike goes ahead as planned.

However i fully support them in their cause so if i have to wait a little longer, then so beit.

Wish my doctor would get me on the pump.
As a type 2 it's very doubtful you will ever be given a pump. NICE does not approve or recommend pumps for type 2's :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back