Post number 10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
go Alan go Alan, go Northe' go Northe' (imagine me in cheer leaders outfit with pom poms!!(if you dare!))

Nice work Sir Al, don't forget we're here for you too big guy!

:D

Rossi

Thank you everyone for all your kind words! 🙂 Sugarbum, I can see you and I are going to have to have words about your inference about the Lovely Kate's music! Rossi, no more blokes in cheerleader outfit images, please, I'm sure they contravene forum guidelines! :D

Nice work Sir Al, don't forget we're here for you too big guy!

:D

Rossi

Awww, what a lovely thing to say, Rossi, I got all choked when I read that.

Congrats Northey, and mucho gratitude for all your words of wisdom and support.

xx

I have only been on here 4 weeks and it's been such a support. Thank you for all your great advice 🙂

Well done Northerner. Althoguh I'm a bit disappointed to find out that you've got a real name: somehow expected everyone to call you Northerner in real life as well......

What you give on here is amazing and appreciated.

Wow 10,000 i wonder if i will ever get that many hehe...actually with the amount of questions i ask i probably will one day!

Keep up the great work, i am so thankful this forum is here i would be completely lost without it! Have met so many great people and hope to meet some in person soon :D

Superb effort and commitment.

Love your poetry and even though I'm new to this forum, I bet that many have benefitted with your words of wisdom (I know I certainly have).

Let's hope that there is many more post's to come 🙂

Congratulations.
The place would have a lot of gaps without your posts. (That's roughly 1 in 7 posts at the moment 😉 )

I've also been here since nov 08 :D since having left work I've got more involved with the forum I'm glad that I have I love coming here and sharing my problems and helping people. Well done northerner for keeping us all in line and looking after us 😉 xxx

Well done and congratulations Northe - keep up the good work!

Well done Alan good going, keep doing the stirling job your doing hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back