Positive thoughts please guys! (DiDkA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all

Just to let you know that Shiv is hopefully going to have a chance to hand over a letter about DiDkA to Richard Lane (president of DUK) tomorrow.

Prayers/positive thoughts would be really welcome, that he would TAKE the letter, READ it and DO something, like we've asked him to! 🙂

Cheers!

Hello,

What time is Shiv going to meet Richard?

NiVZ

;o)

Was just wondering if I could be quick enough to send him your letter with the logo on it. Heading for bed now and hoping to get into work early(ish) tomorrow.

NiVZ

😉 Good thinking

I'll send it your way as soon as it's done. I said earlier I had 3 ideas, but I'll do the basic easy one first, should only take me 5-10mins and then I'll send it straight to the didka email.

Was that you or am64 that sent me the email today? I'll copy it to that address too.

NiVZ

Just want to say absolute best of luck guys and I've got all of my fingers and toes crossed for a positive outcome🙂 xx

Hiya

Good luck. I know Richard Lane, spoke to him on the phone at great length few years ago. We have a mutual friend, the woman I was named after works with him and she is a family friend and he lived not that far from me, next town actually.

I spoke to him about fund raising as he did a lot and I was trying to sort it out for Jessica's charity. Very nice man but he was surprised when I told him DUK weren't very child friendly with their schools advice etc etc. They have improved somewhat because they mad most of that team redundant !!!

Anyway good luck and am rooting for you, he is a nice, friendly man so you won't have any problems I don't think.

Best of luck with it all today Shiv , fingers crossed he likes the idea, good luck xx

Positive thoughts and warm wishes are on your way. I'm sure everything will go really well for you and you'll get everything needed!

Good luck Shiv, hope everything goes ok.

Hello,

Just sent the Word doc with the header to Becky (and the contact.didka email address)

Here's a quick peek of what the first one looks like.

Hoping it does the trick 🙂

NiVZ

P.S I altered the mobile no so Becky wouldn't receive any unsolicited calls 😉

Last edited:
Looks good very professional.

All SacredHeart and Am64 hard work - I just added the logo which Am64 had already designed 😉

NiVZ

Wow that is fantastic. Am dying to know what happens, let us know tonight guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back