PM discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter FM001
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no pm ....so am i right that i have to stay logged on for an hour ? and how do we know if this is the real nothe is posting ??? BTW andy i dont do on line banking !😉

i have no pm ....so am i right that i have to stay logged on for an hour ? and how do we know if this is the real nothe is posting ??? BTW andy i dont do on line banking !😉

You don't need to stay logged in Am, you should have PMs available in about an hour. 🙂

I wouldn't worry about the banking thing. it's more about spam

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM spam fritters:D

We are having the same problem in the deaf community, these hackers trying to get in our profiles, pretending to be a friend and giving us their 'sob' story in order to get us to give them money or give them a one way flight ticket! or women.. beware of guys asking for marriage proposal in order to get UK passport!!

I wouldn't this, depending what passport they've got :D

I hear ya Katie 😉

If they are willing to pay for a full on wedding and knees up, I'm there!

oops wouldn't *mind

I hear ya Katie 😉

If they are willing to pay for a full on wedding and knees up, I'm there!

Totally, and then you get to go live in whichever country they are from :D preferably somewhere hot!

oops wouldn't *mind

Totally, and then you get to go live in whichever country they are from :D preferably somewhere hot!

A friend of mine got 'courted' by someone from Nigeria, although he claimed to be an American working in England!

A friend of mine got 'courted' by someone from Nigeria, although he claimed to be an American working in England!

was that him u asked about on here alan, the guy who had the fake t shirt and hat or sumit?

Blimey, the lengths some people would go to. I couldn't be bothered!

Is she not very good with accents? :D

It mostly went through Facebook. It was clear there was a whole team of people writing the 'love letters' as they often got her name wrong or the style was totally different.

I'm going to move out all these posts to a new thread as we've drifted somewhat from the original theme!

It mostly went through Facebook. It was clear there was a whole team of people writing the 'love letters' as they often got her name wrong or the style was totally different.

I'm going to move out all these posts to a new thread as we've drifted somewhat from the original theme!

Oh that explains it then! Was she sucked in or did she know it was a con?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back