Phew - another positive result

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see that is exactly my concern. I have no pain at all, feel healthy, energetic, pain free and now I have sorted out my constipation I am feeling so good, I dont want to take a tablet that makes me feel like lying in bed all day hugging hot water bottles. I am having a consultation with my GP on 9th March to discuss this but my lipid clinic appointment in June where they will test me to see if its genetic etc may be the time I suggest taking them, its just another 3 months and gives me a shot at lowering them using diet etc.
This is how I feel, I keep being told we need to work on it. The dietitian said there isn’t much more I can do, I am very active and do as much as I can, if I do anymore I will be miserable but I really don’t want more medication. Will see I’m only 33 so it seems extreme

Glad its working well for you, I guess its trial and error for what works, did you find you gained weight and your BG levels increased when you first went on them x
Astonishingly, statins have had no effect on either weight or BG levels @Jenny65 x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back