Status
Not open for further replies.
Again my post has been deleted. I will be raising a complaint, as I appear to be targeted by someone with an axe to grind personally against me

Done. Although because of the lurgy this last two weeks I answered for the two weeks previous as that is how I would normally feel.
I think I have been too positive. I have been feeling more healthy now I'm over that cough, plus Christmas, New year, 13 days off work and Jemima's Birthday it's always a happy time of year for me.

LOL @PhoebeC - stop overthinking it - your replies will be diluted by however many contrary replies the researcher obtains as every answer from every participant will ! It's essential to get participants from elsewhere since many of the members here don't mirror a large percentage of their 'peers'. (ie people are here because they are keen to learn, understand more and try to help themselves. A lot of PWD still think the NHS treats their diabetes …..)

Again my post has been deleted. I will be raising a complaint, as I appear to be targeted by someone with an axe to grind personally against me
I’m an old hand at getting my posts deleted. My guess is that the second post contained the same heresy as the first, which got deleted. It’s nothing personal, I’m sure. Your argument is with DUK.

Done.

Thank you, everyone, for all your support and will remember to put condition than illness. I apologise for the typo and hope this has not offended anyone.

Thank you, everyone, for all your support and will remember to put condition than illness. I apologise for the typo and hope this has not offended anyone.

That's not a biggie. Hopefully you get some useful results.

Remember to put a link here when you get a publication out.

All done Dhruvi. I have emailed you a couple of paragraphs about my circumstances. My replies probably swing from one extreme to the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back