Painkillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of pain medication, i use 2 wheatbags that you heat up in microwave( well my significant other does) 1 on the front 1 on my bag for my pancreatitis. I feel the warmth just phycologically helps.

Thanks everyone for your reply’s. Phone the Dr on Wednesday morning at 8:30 am Dr phone back 8:45 am gave me a prescription for Co-Codamol and a referral to a physio therapist I was very impressed with the doctors Quick reply. I told the doctor that I could not get any answer for 111 he said he was very sad that I could not get any information I also told him that I went on the diabetic forum and asked for help on what tablets I could take he said he was so glad the forum was there for people like me when they can’t receive any information . Update on my arm it is feeling a lot better and there is a lot more movement in it every day is a little bit better so again thank you thank you thank you

Thanks everyone for your reply’s. Phone the Dr on Wednesday morning at 8:30 am Dr phone back 8:45 am gave me a prescription for Co-Codamol and a referral to a physio therapist I was very impressed with the doctors Quick reply. I told the doctor that I could not get any answer for 111 he said he was very sad that I could not get any information I also told him that I went on the diabetic forum and asked for help on what tablets I could take he said he was so glad the forum was there for people like me when they can’t receive any information . Update on my arm it is feeling a lot better and there is a lot more movement in it every day is a little bit better so again thank you thank you thank you

mage - for suture reference, I find this website to be a decent starting point for drug interactions. You just put in anything you are already routinely taking, then add on whatever it is you are considering and it'll tell you of any known interactions.

It doesn't replace professional advice, but it helps with the big non-nos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back