Overnight oats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Barbara for such a detailed and informative reply . I am trying different things at present I understand what you are saying and will switch to ordinary creme fraiche. I will stop adding Jordan's substituting oats instead but I do prefer a small amount of summer fruits as I like the flavour.
Best wishes

If anyone advises you to swap the fruits which are low carb for those which are packed with sugar - you know that they are not your friend.
Apples and bananas would put me way over the amount of carbs I can cope with - plus the fructose is something for my liver to deal with - so they are not on my normal menu - I do eat a few apples when my trees are laden with them, and I have thoughts of cider making, but as a weekly thing, no.

I make overnight oats using jumbo porridge oats, plain yogurt and fresh or frozen berries.
Is it ok to use these for overnight oats i normally make ordinary porridge with them 20gms oats 110 mls water in the microwave for 90 secs max and add berries and some nuts to it 1707130522849.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back