one touch ultra easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got mine off my dsn, but im sure if you looked on the abbott website for a number and rang them they would be more than happy to send you one out 🙂

As my diabetes care is under my GP I'll have to contact the abbott website. Thanks for info

I really want a nano. Bev how did you get hold of them?

Page 6 of the latest Sweet magazine has an advert...

Accu-Chek Aviva Nano

Small in size. Big in Performance.

Experience it at http://www.accu-chek.co.uk/nano or call the Accu-Chek customer careline on freephone 0800 701000 and quote the promotion code C0809.

I've just phoned and ordered mine :D

All this time and ive JUST realised I have an Optium Xceed monitor. I bought it for ?5 one day because I ran out of test strips. I assumed it was a cheap rubbish one because it wa so cheap :D now i can test for ketones and everything, woo 🙂

All this time and ive JUST realised I have an Optium Xceed monitor. I bought it for ?5 one day because I ran out of test strips. I assumed it was a cheap rubbish one because it wa so cheap :D now i can test for ketones and everything, woo 🙂

i have found since i switched to the exceed katie that it is the best monitor for me. love it due to the ketone blood tests as they are far more accurate than the dipsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back