Now I Know I'm Going The Right Way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a brillliant result faceman - well done! I dont feel so bad now about having a kit kat on Wednesday!

my cholesterol gone up to 3.6, that's up 0.3 on last year but still within normal limits!

Well doen Faceman

Are you on statins for this and if not what were your diagnosis time readings

Brilliant work, you have every right to be pleased with yourself.

Well doen Faceman

Are you on statins for this and if not what were your diagnosis time readings

Nope not on any statins and my bloods were taken in the morning.

Brilliant work, you have every right to be pleased with yourself.

Yep but I also like to think that for newbies that they see me and it gives them done support that diabetes doesn't need to be the be all and end all.

Hi all

not often I post here but I've had my 3rd HbA1C and it came back as 5.5, which is slightly better than the one I had in September. I'm really pleased as I felt that putting about 2lbs on since my last blood test might bump my levels up however my cholesterol gone up to 3.6, that's up 0.3 on last year but still within normal limits!

Seen a few newbies with exactly the same fears and anxieties I had when I was diagnosed 15 months ago but to reassure any newbies that if you are type 2, diet controlled then it is controllable with a sensible diet and exercise. In some ways diabetes was a good wake up call for me!:D

That is excellant news faceman and re the newbies what a nice post positive post for reassurance xx Diabetes has been a wake up call for me too x thank you for posting x

That is excellant news faceman and re the newbies what a nice post positive post for reassurance xx Diabetes has been a wake up call for me too x thank you for posting x

Thanks am64. I just like to think that when I needed support the forum helped and hopefully my thoughts might help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back