NOW CLOSED - Diabetes UK Website Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the main diabetic amputee here I would be happy to if you would cover a wheelchair taxi, and your building has disabled access and a proper disabled loo. If that works for you I would be happy to forgo the £100!

As the main diabetic amputee here I would be happy to if you would cover a wheelchair taxi, and your building has disabled access and a proper disabled loo. If that works for you I would be happy to forgo the £100!
Thanks for your offer. I will pass this onto the team and private message you when I hear back.

I have been accepted and will be attending next Wednesday. I travel from North Essex and the return fare with travelcard and my railcard is £30.80. I aim to do a bit of tourist stuff until my train home at 19.18 so with the voucher it was a no brainer for me. Looking forward to it.

I have been accepted and will be attending next Wednesday. I travel from North Essex and the return fare with travelcard and my railcard is £30.80. I aim to do a bit of tourist stuff until my train home at 19.18 so with the voucher it was a no brainer for me. Looking forward to it.
Really hope you enjoy the experience and all the touristy stuff you're able to squeeze in too! :D

If you can do a show The King and I comes highly recommended enjoy your day

Hoping all those of you attending the in-person research study today have a great time. Thank you for your help with this; hope you enjoy yourselves in the process! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back