Novarapid or levermir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!
Morning. Thanks for advice last night. I went back into target at bedtime I was 6.5 and on waking I was 5.1 and went up to 6.5 but then when down again to 5.4 - so no need to inject rapid. - Had breakfast and 2 hrs later I’m back in target

I beginning to realise that when my routine changes - Christmas Day and not walking dogs as much - I completely go out of sync and it takes a lot of juggling to get back in - but thanks for your advice because when it happens again the rule about injecting in morning (foot on the floor) will help me so much

It's good that you thought on your feet this morning and adapted and that you have perhaps worked out the issue, but also now have a strategy to fall back on if you need it.
Unfortunately I am very bad at maintaining any sort of routine so I have numerous different strategies to deal with the semi predictable chaos that causes. Libre is an enormous help in that respect though! I am so grateful that I get it on prescription.

It's good that you thought on your feet this morning and adapted and that you have perhaps worked out the issue, but also now have a strategy to fall back on if you need it.
Unfortunately I am very bad at maintaining any sort of routine so I have numerous different strategies to deal with the semi predictable chaos that causes. Libre is an enormous help in that respect though! I am so grateful that I get it on prescription.
Yes Libre is amazing And I’m thankful I get it on prescription - Only problem I have is I can’t get the buggers off after 14 days . Thanks again for all the advice xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back