Not sure what I should do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tight chest now. Think I'm going to die.

Do you know any breathing exercises to lower your stress levels and anxiety? There are guided clips on YouTube you could use to try to ease your symptoms?

Not really. She says I mention my health too much.

Around the you went to your MH meeting, 111 called you back and you said the nurse spoke to you and your mum, I think, and the nurse was concerned and was sending an ambulance - what happened with that second ambulance?

Around the you went to your MH meeting, 111 called you back and you said the nurse spoke to you and your mum, I think, and the nurse was concerned and was sending an ambulance - what happened with that second ambulance?
It never arrived. Was made to feel guilty about it

I know you’ve said you don’t feel anxious, but sometimes anxiety works away under the surface and you don’t realise it. You might feel fine and then get awful physical feelings. I had this after a stressful event. I’d feel fine, go to bed, go to sleep - and wake up suddenly because I couldn’t breathe. I also had bad palpitations. All of that was from the underlying anxiety that was inside me even when I felt ok.

We are concerned for your wellbeing. But aside from suggesting you go to A&E or call NHS111 unfortunately there isn’t much we can do. :(

The symptoms you describe are what you might experience during a cardiac event - but there can be many other causes too.

Your Mum seems to have a different read on the situation. As did the ambulance crew. Do you think it would be worth waiting until you can see your Dr tomorrow?

Something isn't right.
ring 111 or 999 or see your GP as suggested, people are trying to help you with plenty of answers, just think you could have an answer soon and so put your mind at rest

At least this isn't mental health for a change.

Sometimes mental health can give genuine physical symptoms too.

I know you thought the first paramedics were laughing at you (I’m sure they weren’t) and so declined their help, but you also cancelled a second ambulance that was called for you. Either of those ambulances would have checked you over and put your mind at rest.

Why did the police pop in? Were they any reassurance to you?

What help would you like? Forget about the difficulties of phoning and talking and anything like that. If you could wave a magic wand, what exact help would you like at this moment?
To be checked out somewhere where being autistic they would understand me and help.

Sometimes mental health can give genuine physical symptoms too.

I know you thought the first paramedics were laughing at you (I’m sure they weren’t) and so declined their help, but you also cancelled a second ambulance that was called for you. Either of those ambulances would have checked you over and put your mind at rest.

Why did the police pop in? Were they any reassurance to you?
RE the police it was due to a report I had made to the MET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back