Not really sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rayray119, you have told us about the various medical opinions offered to you, but you didn't say what the general shape of your plan is. It helps to have a plan
sorry?

so at the momment if i'm taking it around 8 in the morning and before around 9 in the evening sometimes I might still get a jump in the evening if I earlier then 5 but she said it sounds like your evening dose isn;t enough however I don't think I manged to explain proberlly that's even if correct with my tea and its lower yesterday wasn't so much of a jump but I still had a liilte bit of fast acting when I went to bed it was 8.6 when I had dinner then 7.2 two hours after(a very tiny round of up of 0.1) then bed was 8.6 again I think.

There are all sorts of places to find information, a lot of that contradicts each other, the thing you have to do is find a path through. Trial and error, sure, but using some kind of plan.
i have still been trying to stick to same times of doing around same times

i'm still intersted in asking if theres something longer acting then livermir but more flaible then tridbria though.

Good, if that option does not work 'for you' after you have given it plenty of effort, you can explore the alternatives. Change as few things as possible, at a time, so you can judge their effectiveness against the yard stick you have established through your 'set times' regime. With a little bit of experience you can compare and contrast different options.
yes i was trying to explain that I could sometimes get up around 8 then go to bed or 11 or letter I even got in at 1 in the morning before. but I'm going to discuss that I think it might be waring off at a point in the evening if I don't have fast-acting still active. so I am still interested in asking about what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back