Not again

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been texting my dad. Could use a hug from my dad right about now :(

still have to go food shopping too. Don't feel up to it. But we are out of food :(

Sam can't really say anymore than others, well unless I'm prepared to be repremanded for a foul mouth! Hope you feel better soon and get to kick some ass too. Look after yourself, rossi.

Aww Sam!!! That's terrible!! Stupid bloody public services....it's the same in the NHS, you're expected to be brilliant with little or no training and if you can't keep up the pace they give you the push. That woman had no right to talk to you like that! Why are so many people in management so obviously the worst people for the job?!? People forget that just because somthing seems obvious to them doesn't make it obvious to everybody else....if the job's so difficult then they obviously need a better training program.

Hope you find a better job, in a place run by human beings, soon.

Rachel

Sam sweetie, I think you know we are all on your side

Keep us posted as to how you are getting on

God bless

soz but when you said youd been talking to the TEA lady you meant the lady who does the tea in the kitchen....You go girly right to the top if necessary your not there now and dont have to face the backlash.... and there is obviouly a problem with this manager its not good .
BUT you are so much better than this and things will work out x

Sorry to hear what happened to you Sam.

I can think of two things....

Constructive dismissal and employment tribunals. Need to dig out my copy of Selwyns Employment Law and see what I can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back