Northerner......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, been feeling a bit down. Thanks to everyone for your concern🙂

Darn! I was really rooting for the 'he's won the lottery and emigrated to Oahu' option.

I hope you feel better soon.

Blinkety flip Alan! You had me worried (Alex was worried too!) - I am really sorry your having a rough time - if there is anything I/we can do to help just ask. You gave us all a fright - so glad your back. Now I know your ok I will stop worrying so much. PM me if you need anything.🙂Bev x

glad your back north...as you can see we're all been concerned but take you time work through it and remember we are all here for you aswell xx

Good to see you Alan. We are all here for you.

Lou.

PS "Blinkety flip" Bev? 🙂 Youre killing me!

Sorry to hear you've been feeling down, and hope you are on the way up. :D

Last edited:
Sorry guys, been feeling a bit down. Thanks to everyone for your concern🙂

We have all been missing you and your input. I hope you feel better. Everyone feels down from time to time.

Was looking for this thread as was worried about you too.

Hope you feel better soon!

Not been on as much myself lately as feeling down a bit too, remember you are not alone, and well loved on here Northe, take care xxx

Was looking for this thread as was worried about you too.

Hope you feel better soon!

Not been on as much myself lately as feeling down a bit too, remember you are not alone, and well loved on here Northe, take care xxx

Thank you Tracey🙂 I always worry about everybody so I don't know why I never think people will worry about me! Managed a run today for the first time in AGES, so that brightened me up a bit. Hope things turn around for you soon.🙂

Thank you Tracey🙂 I always worry about everybody so I don't know why I never think people will worry about me! Managed a run today for the first time in AGES, so that brightened me up a bit. Hope things turn around for you soon.🙂

That's great that you went for a run today and feel the better for it - it's good to hear from you - of course we are all concerned about you, not least because it has often been a word, picture, or verse from you, that has cheered us up or made our day!

Glad you went for a run, exercise makes you feel so much better. I am getting better at doing more exercise.

Im fine thanks, you look after yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back