Northerner......

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Northerner - where are you? Are you ok? You havent been posting much - perhaps your busy with Kate!:confused::DBev

Maybe all the trouble he had with John Lewis over his t.v paid off and he got compensated with a holiday of a lifetime and he had no time to let us know, no seriously Northerner hope your ok does anyone who has it know if he has been on facebook/twitter.?

I was beginning to wonder were he had got to myself.

He was last on twit 2 days ago. Perhaps he has a problem with his internet connection.

I PM'd him 2 days ago and he didnt reply. Thats not like Alan.

yeah he hasnt been about. I told him on twitter he isn't allowed a life outside the internet! tut 🙂

Yeah its like that episode in Friends, where they discover they have 'other' friends! Its not on.....😉

Nice one last time i started the search party i think he was just having a few days off. busy guy running us unruly lot you know lol

I think Bev was right first time. He's gone to see Kate....

I think Bev was right first time. He's gone to see Kate....

Tez, have you had a reply to your text yet? Northe - I am worrying about you now - its not like you to be gone so long? I do hope your ok. Please let us know your allright.😉🙂Bev

Alan never turns his phone on, so it could be a while till he replies!

Tez, heard anything yet? I am wondering whether Northeys computer is broken? Did he have a new one - anyone know? Still worrying about you Northey!:confused:🙂Bev

He may have gone away for a few days, or as Am says, having a few days off from us all! He's sensible enough to go and get help if his numbers drop too low, but I do hope he reassures us all soon.

Sorry guys, been feeling a bit down. Thanks to everyone for your concern🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back