Normal Morning numbers for remission and tingles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good you’ve got the antibodies test sorted @Mbabazi They do take a while to come back. You said you have a small frame - I’m concerned you’ve had to basically starve yourself to get blood sugars around 10. As I’ve said before, I’m also worried because the signs point to you being Type 1/LADA. Not all medication is bad. Insulin is a lifesaver.

Before insulin, people had no choice but to try starvation diets (eg thrice boiled cabbage). Those diets just delayed the inevitable and caused more suffering. If, as seems very possible, you’re Type 1, then you don’t have to put yourself through that. You would just replace your ‘missing’ hormone: insulin.

How are your hands and feet now?

Hi Inka.

thanks for checking and for the encouragement in the face of my fear of meds. I feel that I am still having the same symptoms with the tingles, especially at night. For example the other night I slept on my back and then when I woke at osme point, my heel felt numb. I forgot to mention this to the doctor during my appointment. But then I also wondered if the tingles were being caused by temperature changes? especially in my fingers? So for example in the morning, the tingles in my fingers are so clearly felt after i take a warm bath. I really are not sure what is going on. I have scheduled an appointment with a diabetic nurse who will check my feet so I hope that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back