No more Lispro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure the location is the issue?
I found legs reacted too fast as I am very active so move my legs apply.
We are all different but maybe it is worth retrying your abdomen if it is more convenient. Sometimes, I find I am too quick to draw a conclusion and need to go back to something (or somewhere) I previously discounted.

And I too have little fat (I have a strong dislike of the word "skinny" because it was used as an insult when I was younger)
Sorry @helli if i offended you. I was bullied terribly when i was a kid cos of how skinny i am. Im pretty certain its not the location. If i dont do anything over a few days ie sit on my backside doing nothing watching the tv, the resistance slowly comes back but its not come back as bad as it was. Ive even reduced my basal. I had a feeling the drop was going to happen at dinner time as id been doing a bit of house work. Id already reduced my meal time insulin at lunch and dinner too.

Are you sure the location is the issue?
I found legs reacted too fast as I am very active so move my legs apply.
We are all different but maybe it is worth retrying your abdomen if it is more convenient. Sometimes, I find I am too quick to draw a conclusion and need to go back to something (or somewhere) I previously discounted.

And I too have little fat (I have a strong dislike of the word "skinny" because it was used as an insult when I was younger)
I think this is really sage advice. Reassessing the results we get and all of the possible conclusions we can draw from them and retesting to see if those results and conclusions are still valid is important particularly when things change. It is easy to get into a mindset of "x is the reason for this" so I need to avoid it when there are so many other factors which could be influencing that result.

I think this is really sage advice. Reassessing the results we get and all of the possible conclusions we can draw from them and retesting to see if those results and conclusions are still valid is important particularly when things change. It is easy to get into a mindset of "x is the reason for this" so I need to avoid it when there are so many other factors which could be influencing that result.
Yes Barbera, ive done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back