No added sugar squash drinks

Are they high sugar AND .....low sugar ?
Asda sell both High sugar and low sugar but for obvious reasons I have the low/no sugar cordials...although sometimes I will have Asdas high juice orange cordial which is sugar only.

Last edited:
Have been on quite the mission this last week to find sugar-ONLY cordial. There seems to be quite the underground movement :D

It's Asdas own label 50% high juice orange cordial.
Just looking now. I see they also carry Bottlegreen and Belvoir, which seem well-regarded. Will look for the one you mention. Would actually wor out quite well to switch to Asda as they also have a very wide range of vegan products 🙂

I would suggest trying Belvoir @beating_my_betes . Their cordials are fantastic
Will do. I've a few artisanal brands to try. Currently have the French Teisseire 'La Grenadine' syrup, but just noticed Asda have their own, cheaper version. Also drink Roses lime cordial, but that's a bit too tart for me.

I can't find Asda cordial without sweeteners, however.

Asda have two versions of the HJ orange cordials. One has Sucralose and Acesulfame K, while the other just has the sucralose. It might be worth me trying the one with sucralose only, as I might be able to tolerate that. Would be good, especially given the price difference.

Sainsburys seem to be the only place that has its own sugar-only orange squash.

Asda have two versions of the HJ orange cordials. One has Sucralose and Acesulfame K, while the other just has the sucralose. It might be worth me trying the one with sucralose only, as I might be able to tolerate that. Would be good, especially given the price difference.

Sainsburys seem to be the only place that has its own sugar-only orange squash.
If you have a waitrose near you, try them. I'm not sure if they still do sugar only squashes but when my kids were younger they were one of the holdouts still offering the choice

If you have a waitrose near you, try them. I'm not sure if they still do sugar only squashes but when my kids were younger they were one of the holdouts still offering the choice
Waitrose still do sugar only squashes...their own label high juice orange squash is one of my favourites.

Back