No added sugar squash drinks

Flick

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
What is considered low carbs, in grams, for a no added sugar squash?

I have just looked on a bottle we have and it doesn't actually say the carbs, the sweetness will come from artificial sweeteners rather than ADDED but will inherently have natural sugar from the fruit that they are made from so it will vary depending on what flavour it is and obviously the amount in your glass will depend on how much you dilute it. I would say generally pretty low.

Unless you’re adding loads of the squash it’s going to be low carb

I love Tesco Lemon squash no added sugar - all in the green 0.2g sugars one glass 300ml

Fav is Asda no added sugar orange & mango, per recommended serving its 0.5g so would call that low carb.
Me as well; I drink it all the time.

My favourite and has been for years is ASDA'S sugar free high juice orange cordial...it's really good.

Last edited:
I have just discovered One Living Kombucha a probiotic - 3 different flavours carbs 0.2 /100gm available from Sainsbury

My go-to has been Robinson’s Fruit and Barley Orange no-added sugar for years.

When diluted it has negligible carbs or sugar per 250ml glass

I usually ignore the recommended dilution of 1 part squash to 4 parts water on a lot of squashes and dilute about 10 to 1 or even 15 to 1. Makes a change from plain water and keeps it very low sugar/carb

Most of the no added sugar ones these days seem OK

Robinsons , Tesco , Asda , Lidl , Morisons

I have to say I find these a life saver

I simply can't drink water as it is , unless I am absolutely parched like a desert

I like orange , blackcurrant , apple and blackcurrant , summer fruits

Most of the no added sugar ones these days seem OK

Robinsons , Tesco , Asda , Lidl , Morisons

I have to say I find these a life saver

I simply can't drink water as it is , unless I am absolutely parched like a desert

I like orange , blackcurrant , apple and blackcurrant , summer fruits
I agree with that @Taffyboyslimbut out of all of them ASDA do the best no added sugar cordials.

My favourite is Morrisons Berries and Cherries squash. For some reason I can't get enough of it. Other than that, I tend to drink Robinsons NAS squashes, mostly Apple and Blackcurrant and Orange. Can't stand the Orange and Mango / Orange and Pineapple ones as I find them sickly sweet.

I was told by my diabetes nurse that even the normal orange , lemon , blackcurrant squashes can be fine as long as your are not having 2 sugars in every cup of tea and eating chocolate every day

My go-to has been Robinson’s Fruit and Barley Orange no-added sugar for years.

When diluted it has negligible carbs or sugar per 250ml glass

Oh yummy!

I do enjoy Vimto low sugar, and when I am a feeling very fancy and daisy ribena.

Both have added Vit C and are also nice hot

My favourite is Morrisons Berries and Cherries squash. For some reason I can't get enough of it. Other than that, I tend to drink Robinsons NAS squashes, mostly Apple and Blackcurrant and Orange. Can't stand the Orange and Mango / Orange and Pineapple ones as I find them sickly sweet.
Yes! Things one is very nice

My winter favourite is lemongrass and ginger cordial. Made with hot water and a splash of rum. Much nicer than lemsip type stuff for coughs and colds.

the one I like is

Robinsons No Added Sugar Boost Squash 750Ml which has no carbs. I tend to drink a lot if water so iften add thus in, delicioys.​

Back