NICE Guidelines

Thank you so much for all your replies - you've all definitely given me a lot to think about - I do have hypos and do get very anxious regarding them particularly at weekends when I am very active - tend to over carb before exercise and then have a massive low afterwards so have to over-compensate again, before eating again - a real rollercoaster - so it's worth me mentioning this to the powers that be - I'd definitely like to try a pump to see if that helps - really appreciate all of your input
My problems can be at work? Spent decades being the “muppet” with lows. I don’t explain just sort it as a team player. About time I had a tool to help with that “employee of the month?” At least I show up on time & never pull sick.

My problems can be at work? Spent decades being the “muppet” with lows. I don’t explain just sort it as a team player. About time I had a tool to help with that “employee of the month?” At least I show up on time & never pull sick.
I'm a hockey umpire at weekends (Field, not Ice - to a good standard - equivalent of conference level in football) and have enough to worry about in getting decisions right and managing players - the anxiety of having hypos whilst on the pitch makes it more stressful so anything that could help with that would be a blessing

I'm a hockey umpire at weekends (Field, not Ice - to a good standard - equivalent of conference level in football) and have enough to worry about in getting decisions right and managing players - the anxiety of having hypos whilst on the pitch makes it more stressful so anything that could help with that would be a blessing
I hear you, my bother. (From your profile I’m not much older than you?) It’s about holding the competency together (the professionalism we value.) we know we have when on “form.” We shouldn’t have in this day & age to deal with these challenges. nearly five decades for me & Doc Kar is chancing on Twitter a “yarn.” Just another “influencer.”

I do think it will happen, just a matter of time, money, and resources - just a bit frustrating at the moment

Back