Newcastle upon Tyne meet up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
NicNic and I were vaguely thinking (on her "hello" thread) about meeting up for a drink/cuppa or something. I just wondered if anyone else in the North East is interested? If people are then we can think about when and where.

Hope to meet up with some people soon!

I'm from Kent but know a fair few ppl (non forum) from the North east that wd prob be interested in a meet up...thats if its open to non forum diabetics hehehe

Depending on when it is I might have a stab at a road trip :D

I come from just outside Glasgow - but I try to come

I went to the York one and it was a blast

Keep in touch

I am Edinburgh, but would definitely consider coming down for it.

yup where and when and ill be there if date is ok.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far...🙂 hoping we can start up a North East version of Circle D...:D🙂:D

Hi! I live in the NorthEast at the moment, bit move around... if something happens within the next month or 2 defintiely up for joining in....

Cool, thanks to everyone who replied, I just assumed it would be people from Newcastle who were interested but it's really nice that Shelley, Rachel and Hazel are thinking of travelling to meet up.

What about if we planned for a month's time, e.g. the weekend after the first May bank holiday, or is that not long enough notice?

Any ideas on where to meet? We could meet at the Sage or Baltic or somewhere as they're easy to find landmarks and have coffee shops...

I should have said that I am too old for a Circle club, at 55

I would like to meet up though

As late in may woud suit me best - but I am flexible on that

Cheers for now

I dont think I get the same bank holidays as most people - when is the first May bankholiday?

Id love to come up to newcastle and see how its changed in the last 22 years ...is the disco boat still under the bridge ...is julies still a night club on the Quayside?? but alas no job = no money😡 but one day i'll get back!

Circle D north east sounds ace 🙂 the more the merrier!!!

I'd like to change the age range, but 18-30 is the gap duk identified and am 2yrs on so too late for change hehe

However the circle d 2yr in 2 weeks is open to all ages and will try and do this every now and then to get the best of both worlds 🙂

CIRCLE D ROCKS DONT YA KNOW 😉

Circle D north east sounds ace 🙂 the more the merrier!!!

I'd like to change the age range, but 18-30 is the gap duk identified and am 2yrs on so too late for change hehe

However the circle d 2yr in 2 weeks is open to all ages and will try and do this every now and then to get the best of both worlds 🙂

CIRCLE D ROCKS DONT YA KNOW 😉

ok we could have circle D+ hehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back