New Blogger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. You choose a layout you like and download the file. You then copy what's in there. Log in to blogger, and go to 'layout'. Then go to 'edit html' and paste your layout over what's in that box already and save. 🙂

Not really. You choose a layout you like and download the file. You then copy what's in there. Log in to blogger, and go to 'layout'. Then go to 'edit html' and paste your layout over what's in that box already and save. 🙂

Ahh! That sounds easy in that case lol! I'll give it a try and see where it takes me. 🙂

just to point out when you upload it to blogger, you only need to upload the xml file - i drag the xml file to my desktop so that i can find it easily when blogger asks me where the file i want to upload is.

OK- I have found one I like (already!), downloaded it and got two files. A text document and a XML document. Which do I use ?? :S

just to point out when you upload it to blogger, you only need to upload the xml file - i drag the xml file to my desktop so that i can find it easily when blogger asks me where the file i want to upload is.

That answers me question! lol

OK- I have found one I like (already!), downloaded it and got two files. A text document and a XML document. Which do I use ?? :S

the xml document. Upload it on the "edit html" section of "layout"

YAY! I got it working I think! Can someone have a look and see for me please? 🙂

Seems I have double posted on my blog. Any ideas on how to correct this? I'm still a newbie to blogs!!

Seems I have double posted on my blog. Any ideas on how to correct this? I'm still a newbie to blogs!!

go to "post" to get the post page up, then go to "edit posts" and you'll get a list of your posts. then just delete the one you dont want

I don't understand. I see it that all 4 of my posts have been duplicated and yet I am told there's only 4 on my page? I'm confused

I don't understand. I see it that all 4 of my posts have been duplicated and yet I am told there's only 4 on my page? I'm confused

does it say "draft" above them?

Lol- I don't think so because the duplicates are at the bottom on the page. Confusing much?!

Lol- I don't think so because the duplicates are at the bottom on the page. Confusing much?!

can you go into the edit entries page?

on your dashboard click "edit posts"

Then you'll have your list of posts and if you've done what I think you've done, you should have your duplicates listed there so you can delete them.

Like this:

1rxbly.jpg

blog.jpg

Hmmm that is odd...I've never seen anything like that before. If the posts are on your main page twice then they should be on the list twice. I don't understand...maybe its something to do with your layout? Jave you done anything differently? Uploaded it properly? Maybe try playing around with the layout page a bit

Hmmm that is odd...I've never seen anything like that before. If the posts are on your main page twice then they should be on the list twice. I don't understand...maybe its something to do with your layout? Jave you done anything differently? Uploaded it properly? Maybe try playing around with the layout page a bit

Hmm maybe..... I don't know. I uploaded it as I was told how to lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back