Nathan's clinic appointment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Adrienne gets to read this i am sure she will have a theory about it! She is always so knowledgeable - well she has had 9 years of it!😉Bev x

Thanks Bev, you have actually made my day. I sometimes doubt myself as well you know and hearing you say that is good to know. Thanks x🙂

Thanks Bev, you have actually made my day. I sometimes doubt myself as well you know and hearing you say that is good to know. Thanks x🙂

Hi Adrienne

Please dont doubt yourself.....your knowledge and understanding is priceless to me and I'm sure many other mum's and dad's..also a fresh pair of eyes or opinion looking at a situation..may point to what I am missing.

Out of the clinic...Nathan has the best hb out of all the children who attend...but as his mam..I'm happy with that in one way..but because of the hypo's and reduction in insulin I'm worried I may be missing something...I just cant see how a growing teenager can have a reduction of 38 units combined in total over the last 4-5 weeks and still have hypo's to the extent he is??:confused:...as the DSN said its not common but does happen..but could offer no further explination.....I mention the dawn phenomonen etc.....she replied it is a phenomonen but didnt say what as I could then research the matter.

The hospital Nathan attends is Furness General Hospital...Barrow in Furness

The consultant Nathan see's is responsible for the whole of Morcambe bay area...Lancaster, Barrow, Kendal....etc

Heidi
🙂

PS.....A big Thank you for your support and understanding in my threads...It means a great deal to have your support etc..and I offer mine fully to you and everyone else

Hi Adrienne

Please dont doubt yourself.....your knowledge and understanding is priceless to me and I'm sure many other mum's and dad's..also a fresh pair of eyes or opinion looking at a situation..may point to what I am missing.

Out of the clinic...Nathan has the best hb out of all the children who attend...but as his mam..I'm happy with that in one way..but because of the hypo's and reduction in insulin I'm worried I may be missing something...I just cant see how a growing teenager can have a reduction of 38 units combined in total over the last 4-5 weeks and still have hypo's to the extent he is??:confused:...as the DSN said its not common but does happen..but could offer no further explination.....I mention the dawn phenomonen etc.....she replied it is a phenomonen but didnt say what as I could then research the matter.

The hospital Nathan attends is Furness General Hospital...Barrow in Furness

The consultant Nathan see's is responsible for the whole of Morcambe bay area...Lancaster, Barrow, Kendal....etc

Heidi
🙂

PS.....A big Thank you for your support and understanding in my threads...It means a great deal to have your support etc..and I offer mine fully to you and everyone else

Hi

I have found out about these phenonenems, bear with me, just decifering it all and I'll post what I have found out and you can do what you will with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back