MY Role at Diabetes UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the very best for your future career @Josh DUK

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, it comes with a heavy heart that I will be leaving Diabetes UK. I have worked closely with some of you the last couple of years. Its been exciting to meet, grow, and connect with people affected by diabetes through our online platform.

Its been an absolute pleasure to work with some amazing volunteers, supporter care advisors, and well-known members on the forum. They shared their experience with others who might benefit from their wisdom and I will never forget that.

My last day will be the 12th of January and I will be switching to a completely different sector. I will be supporting a non-profit drone company that will use drones for good causes such as forest fires, search and rescue, lost animals etc.

Please reach out if you need anything from myself or the team.

Best,

Josh DUK
Wishing you all the best in your new job. Thank you for all your helpful advice and support.

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, it comes with a heavy heart that I will be leaving Diabetes UK. I have worked closely with some of you the last couple of years. Its been exciting to meet, grow, and connect with people affected by diabetes through our online platform.

Its been an absolute pleasure to work with some amazing volunteers, supporter care advisors, and well-known members on the forum. They shared their experience with others who might benefit from their wisdom and I will never forget that.

My last day will be the 12th of January and I will be switching to a completely different sector. I will be supporting a non-profit drone company that will use drones for good causes such as forest fires, search and rescue, lost animals etc.

Please reach out if you need anything from myself or the team.

Best,

Josh DUK
Sorry to hear you are leaving us @Josh DUK :( It has been a pleasure to know you, and thank you for all your work with the forum 🙂 I hope that you are happy in your new role - it sounds very interesting! 🙂

Sorry you are leaving, all the best in your future role.

Good luck Josh in your new venture.

Sad to hear you are leaving but glad you have new ventures ahead. Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back