Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh DUK

Former Online Community and Learning Manager
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, it comes with a heavy heart that I will be leaving Diabetes UK. I have worked closely with some of you the last couple of years. Its been exciting to meet, grow, and connect with people affected by diabetes through our online platform.

Its been an absolute pleasure to work with some amazing volunteers, supporter care advisors, and well-known members on the forum. They shared their experience with others who might benefit from their wisdom and I will never forget that.

My last day will be the 12th of January and I will be switching to a completely different sector. I will be supporting a non-profit drone company that will use drones for good causes such as forest fires, search and rescue, lost animals etc.

Please reach out if you need anything from myself or the team.

Best,

Josh DUK

Sorry to hear that @Josh DUK You’ve always been very helpful and very prompt in responding. I hope your new job brings you much success and much enjoyment too. It sounds very interesting!
Thank you and Good Luck 🙂

You’ve done great work here Josh and it sounds like you’re going somewhere that’s also worthy and I’m sure you’ll do great work there too!

We are going to miss you @Josh DUK

Thanks for all you’ve done to raise the profile of the forum, especially steering us through the craziness of the pandemic, when the forum was so crucial to so many member new and old.

Good luck @Josh DUK I wish you unwell in your new adventure.

Thanks for everything you've done on the site, and all the best as you move on to pastures new.

Best of luck in your new and, by the sound of it, very interesting and worthwhile role and many thanks for your work here.

Good luck with the new role, thank you for the work you have done here.

Blimey - that certainly is a different job! The very best of luck with it, sounds like an excellent enterprise, so I hope you find it as interesting as it sounds. The very best of luck with it anyway - and also thanks for your past help on the forum.

Good luck for the future @Josh DUK - sounds like your new job will be brilliant and very rewarding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back