My Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marier time will fly and I bet you won't look back once you get it in your hand, all the best

I hope it goes well.............

I am getting plugged into the saline on Wednesday with a view to go live on the 21st..............really looking forward to it...

Good luck Marier & Novorapidboi 🙂

You will be both love your pumps. I've had mine for six weeks and it's wonderful🙂

Hope your transition goes really well, and you take to it straight away. Do keep plugging away if you don't get immediate successes - it will be worth it in the end 🙂

Thanks Guys getting plugged in as Novorapidboi26 says Tue 29th with . Pump course 11th Feb week ltr than planned where il transfer over to Insulin

Want to hear all about it Novorapidboi26 🙂🙂

my pump called !!!!!!

After hearing many of you giving your Pump a Name ********
I have decided to call mine "DATA" from star treck Iain hubbi suggested it and i love it think it very appropraite what do you think and what are your names for you pump.

Well mine hasn't been christened. I've never thought of anything I considered good enough for it (you know - apt but amusing)

Am toying with Holly, from Red Dwarf.

TW Holly awww made me smile too

Everydayupsn downs Where does that come from

Marie

Bede has had his here since before Christmas so we have been getting to know how it works but he is FINALLY getting connected tomorrow. Hooray! He is intrigued by the names you have given your pumps and especially likes Holly (Red Dwarf fan!) but is thinking of The Lone Ranger for his.

Hope it all goes smoothly for you guys.

Bede has had his here since before Christmas so we have been getting to know how it works but he is FINALLY getting connected tomorrow. Hooray! He is intrigued by the names you have given your pumps and especially likes Holly (Red Dwarf fan!) but is thinking of The Lone Ranger for his.

Hope it all goes smoothly for you guys.

Hope all goes smoothly for Bede! 🙂

Fandange I like that name Loan Ranger Hope all goes well when he gets plugged in keep us updatede please
Marie

I can answer for EDUAD - R2D2 for Artoo, and EDUAD is as it says, can apply to BG or just Life itself I expect - ie Mike is NORMAL ...... and his blog is a chronicle of his everyday life.

Well I do refer to it as El Pumpo in writing sometimes sometimes Mike, but would not say that to anyone who wasn't one of the cognescenti ie my Forum pals, I've never said it to eg my DSN - and my GP is so bloody straight laced I'd never try jesting with him. (And that one came from 'Soap' somewhat after the character 'El Puerco', which doesn't actually mean 'The Pig' anyway ROFL) (I was in the Cast List of 'Soap' under the name I had at that time - I played Eunice Tate) (Incidentally, saw Billy Crystal recently on Graham Norton - he's got quite cuddly, hasn't he!)

All excited now 🙂 2 more sleeps and il have my Pump cant wait very nervous though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back