My free new blood monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks nice, see the the complimentary offer is now closed. I use the optimum xceed, due to the ketone testing.

i get all my meters from the dn for free 😉

Hi Dave,

I use an Accu Chek Aviva. I haven't heard of the nano version of it. Sounds good. The model that I have is fantastic, it give me so much information in the shape of averages that it takes from the reading of the pst seven, fourteen and thirty days. An excellent piece of kit. Solid as too, just like my last accu chek monitor which lasted me agood eight years I think and was put through quite alot. I had to buy my new one but hey, fifteen quid well spent I think.

Tom H

Hi Tom,

I hoop this one last as long I'm quite into it I have to say - just got to get my prescription changed 🙂

Well, maybe I'm not as thick as I thought!! Once I'd read everything properly my Aviva Nano worked ok! It's the finger pricker I can't get to work now!!!

Ivygirl I couldn't get the finger pricker to work either, so stuck to my old one LOL 🙂

wow thats not so good dave. my dn carrys a stock of about 5-6 different types of meter. i used to always have a accu check meter but since i have switched to the onetouch i find it has more info on it.

wow thats not so good dave. my dn carrys a stock of about 5-6 different types of meter. i used to always have a accu check meter but since i have switched to the onetouch i find it has more info on it.

Hi Mike,

My present meter is a one touch ultra smart (I think LOL), which has proved OK - but I was beginning to doubt the results it showed.

hi dave i use the onetouch ultraeasy and i must say it is probably the best unit i have used since i became diabetic. it is very compact and the case is small to so it fits in your pocket. also comes in different colours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back