My dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PhoebeC, glad you are ok now. Sometimes these things just happen. My husbands had to call an ambulance once before for the same reason, he said i just shut down and refused to take anything or even open my mouth. Hypo's do funny things that we can't explain. So glad your hubby was able to help x

Hello Phoebe...I just wanted to add that I hope you are feeling better - sometimes it can be a bit of a shock for all involved and alls good with your hubby and baby too?

When i was pregnant i had a seizure 😱 something i had not had since childhood and was pretty scarey. Personally i remember very little but worried my husband no end (and he works for the Ambi service and is experience in all manner of things like this). He said its harder to detatch himself with me and as someone else mentioned he dealt with me quicker than probably an ambulance would take to arrive (we live in the middle of nowhere). Do you have Glucogon injection? You can get these on prescription and I would get one of those if not and get hubby to stick it in you should this happen again. It acts pretty quickly.

I love the poem Northerner....if you want me to print this off for you Phoebe i can do and PM me your address and i'll pop it in the post for you 🙂 (i'll do it at work teehee).

Take care hunny

Bernie xx 🙂

Hi Phoebe,

Sorry to hear about all of this, what a scary thing to have happened. I am also relieved you have a lovely husband! Thanks goodness you were in company and everything is ok now.

Take care lovely xx

Hello Phoebe...I just wanted to add that I hope you are feeling better - sometimes it can be a bit of a shock for all involved and alls good with your hubby and baby too?

When i was pregnant i had a seizure 😱 something i had not had since childhood and was pretty scarey. Personally i remember very little but worried my husband no end (and he works for the Ambi service and is experience in all manner of things like this). He said its harder to detatch himself with me and as someone else mentioned he dealt with me quicker than probably an ambulance would take to arrive (we live in the middle of nowhere). Do you have Glucogon injection? You can get these on prescription and I would get one of those if not and get hubby to stick it in you should this happen again. It acts pretty quickly.

I love the poem Northerner....if you want me to print this off for you Phoebe i can do and PM me your address and i'll pop it in the post for you 🙂 (i'll do it at work teehee).

Take care hunny

Bernie xx 🙂

Still getting the hypos every morning, tink we need to lower my basal even more. Its hard enough eating in the mornings with morning sickness without adding hypos to it too.
Im getting there i think.

Thanks Bernie ill print it at work tomorrow 🙂

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back