My Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really sorry to hear that Tom - my thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.

So sorry to hear the news. I can't begin to imagine the feelings you are going through.

But as they say:

Death leaves a heartache
No one can heal;
Love leaves a memory
No one can steal.

Tom, my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your Dad.

It was the first anniversary of my Mum's passing on Thursday and I really miss her so know how you must be feeling.

Take care

Phil

very sad news tom, please accept my deepest condolences at your loss, we will all be here for you when you return

take your time

angie

Tom, I am very sorry to hear of your sad news. You are testament to what a fine person he was, as he has a wonderful, intelligent, caring son. Take care, my friend.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad Tom, my thoughts are with you and your family..

Tom, thinking of you and your family at this sad time. Take care of yourself.

Sorry to hear of your loss Tom, will be thinking of you.

I'm sorry to hear that Tom. I'm not sure what to say but best wishes and take care.

Tom, sorry to hear about your dad. It's really great of you to be thinking about your mum and sisters - don't forget to let them take care of you too...

Hello folks,

I just want to say a massive thank you for all of the support. I can't put into words how much this means to me at this moment. I've now got to adjust to life without the old man looking over my shoulder and pointing me in the right direction. What I am really going to struggle with is calling my friends to let them know what's happened.

Once again, a huge thank you, I won't forget it.

Tom

Not an easy task Tom, but I expect they will be a comfort once they know. Would it help to put an announcement in the local paper?

Tom, really sorry to hear your sad news, dont know what to say except you know there are plenty of people on here you can talk to when you need to.

take care, hugs xx

Hello folks,

I just want to say a massive thank you for all of the support. I can't put into words how much this means to me at this moment. I've now got to adjust to life without the old man looking over my shoulder and pointing me in the right direction. What I am really going to struggle with is calling my friends to let them know what's happened.

Once again, a huge thank you, I won't forget it.

Tom

Not easy to do at all, could you tell one or two close friends and ask them to let other people know?

Not easy to do at all, could you tell one or two close friends and ask them to let other people know?

I'll probably go and abuse my minutes tomorrow or something like that. I think I owe it to them to call around all of them.

Tom

Hi Tom

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news. Remember to take care of yourself as well as your mum and sisters.

All the best x

Just read this - Tom, so sorry to hear about your very sad loss. Lost my own dad a few years ago, totally understand what you're feeling.

Hope this doesn't sound patronising, it's certainly not meant to be, but please, you don't have to fill your dad's shoes. You just have to fill your own the best way you can.

Kind regards to you and your family at this sad time.
xx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back