Multiwave bolus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposing here I'd keep the scanner immediately to hand, so I wouldn't have to move myself hardly - so even if I'm in the middle of eg washing up or haven't got my glasses on, I could do it.

When I have had sensors I've found space for the reader in my pocket next to my phone. So easy to fish out and 'keep an eye on things', especiually if waiting for a correction to kick in or whatever. I have ended up scanning 30-40 times a day on average!

I went for a 'Nordic Walking' session, taken by a friend yesterday, and the Libre enable me to feel confident I was OK, despite setting off lower than I would usually like. Turned off all basal for an hour and a half then ate small amount of glucose tablets - it worked!

I do have to own up to the fact that I skim 3.8 more than I should in my increased ability to try to get it all right! I still don't seem to be able to dramatically reduce the range of results (Standard deviation)which means I still get well out-of-range highs and lows - I continue to work at it!

The Libre is a brill tool that gives you confidence to climb mountains. Sounds good Hesand 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back