Most bizarre theory of the cause of diabetes of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
How does that explain me then? I always breathe through my right nostril! Scratches head in bemusement.

I can't breathe through any of my nostrils at the moment - I've got a cold!

I breathe in through my nose and out of my mouth. Or, if my nose is blocked always through my mouth. Or, if I'm feeling ambitious, in through my mouth and out through my left nostril and then back in through the right nostril and out through my mouth.

Impressed?

Andy 🙂

I breathe in through my nose and out of my mouth. Or, if my nose is blocked always through my mouth. Or, if I'm feeling ambitious, in through my mouth and out through my left nostril and then back in through the right nostril and out through my mouth.

Impressed?

Andy 🙂

You're clearly in tune with your nasal cycle Andy 🙂

What if you've got both diabetes and asthma??? 😛

LMAO!

In keeping with our trend of being complete opposites... My man has asthma. So we clearly breathe totally differently aswell as have opposite tastes in EVERYTHING.

This thread made me smile for the first time today 🙂

LMAO!

In keeping with our trend of being complete opposites... My man has asthma. So we clearly breathe totally differently aswell as have opposite tastes in EVERYTHING.

This thread made me smile for the first time today 🙂

That makes me smile too! 🙂 Perhaps you breathe through opposite nostrils so you don't pass out when you kiss! :D

I've heard some bizarre theories, but that got to be one of the bizarrest to date🙂

It seams that the theories are now getting as silly as the cures/treatments...

P.S

Give me a couple hours and I shall say how I breath as need to work this out, as well never thought about it before LOL

What you're forgetting, is that medical science is yet to catch up with the Yogis (apparently 🙄).

When it does, it might well give the Yogis a damn good lesson in medical science so they don't come up with ancient wisdom based on silly ideas.

Well spotted Northerner.

I'll try holding my breath and see if I can....

...oops. Passed out.

Rob

That means you spent too long breathing with your left nostril, then totally changed over to the right! 😱 🙄

Got both at the same time. Guess I wasn't opening my mouth enough

Brilliant, let us start chopping the noses off all new born children forthwith. Just imagine how much money it will save the NHS! 🙄

That is obviously why i am diabetic and have asthma.. i am using both nostrils (nearly wrote noses then !!!!) to breathe... shame on me..

That is obviously why i am diabetic and have asthma.. i am using both nostrils (nearly wrote noses then !!!!) to breathe... shame on me..

I blame the yogis for not letting us in on their ancient wisdom until now!

I blame the yogis for not letting us in on their ancient wisdom until now!

I think that we should be told what Booboo thinks of it too. That and whether pickernick baskets could be involved?

I CAN'T BEAR IT!

Andy 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back