Mental Health and Diabetes Study Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey link

Dear Participants,
The Study of Mental Health and Diabetes;

We are asking you if you would help us with a study that aims is to investigate the impact of diabetes on the mental well-being of patients and the support offered. The study will focus on common mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, distress, and eating disorder among different age groups. This will be achieved by conducting a survey on type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients. The survey consists of 4 sections and a total of 33 questions in the format of multiple-choice, short-answers, and a checkbox scale.

If you agree, we would ask you to fill the survey and be part of this study anonymously.

Survey link

This may take a few minutes of your time. You do not need to take part in this study, and you can leave it at any time without affecting your education/relationship with the Faculty or University in any way.

All information we gain from you will be maintained in a strictly confidential manner. The only people who will have access to the information will be myself Tara Alsharif and my supervisor Dr Reem Kayyali. After the project all raw data that can identify individuals will be destroyed. In the reporting of the project, no information will be released which will enable to reader to identify who the respondent was. If you have any questions or problems, please contact me. My email address is k1707974@kingston.ac.uk

Yours sincerely
[Tara Alsharif]

Contact details:

1. My email address k1707974@kingston.ac.uk
2. My supervisor’s contact details( r.kayyali@kingston.ac.uk )

This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back