Medtrum a6 or omnipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping with Medtrum nano, no problem. You don't feel the cannula at all. But I do suffer pretty extreme skin irritation. Does anyone find that with the omnipod?

Odd time skin has been irritated, mainly when infusion site gets over warm & sweaty, other than that all good otherwise.

Yes, I am currently wearing a nano with the new glue, bit I have to say, I can't tell the difference. I do use hypafix, but the problem then is that the patch doesn't stick to the bandage very well. They need to sort this. If libre can make glue that lasts two weeks without causing irritation. Then 3 days should be a breeze.

Do all the Pods require a PDM to be carried around..or is there one that uses a phone app for the control? I understand there may be problems with that ..does the phone need to be signed off as a medical device etc, but worth asking!
I ha e been using the Medtrum for 3 years now and yes it is brilliant with the phone so easy to.use I started on the A6 but the Nano.is now on use but I am having problems with the patches but hey it's small much smaller than the Omnipod and the A6 also it has a steel canula Omnipod has a plastic canula and I feel the Medtrum gives better control and the pump never falls off

Yes, I am currently wearing a nano with the new glue, bit I have to say, I can't tell the difference. I do use hypafix, but the problem then is that the patch doesn't stick to the bandage very well. They need to sort this. If libre can make glue that lasts two weeks without causing irritation. Then 3 days should be a breeze.
I continue to use hypafix and put a strip across the top of the pump and down the sides,. It never moves then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back