Medtronic insulin pump bolus delivery,

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pumper_Sue - I'm sure both Patti and I remember her very well. She found the whole association with us somewhat traumatic, in the finish and broke links, which we understood completely.

Are you saying 50-70 on each of the four nights, or across the four?

I'd agree with @Leadinglights and @Inka that talking to Diabetes UK/getting legal advice would be sensible.
I believe the little boy has been in hospital 4 days as a result of the one incident, not repeated incidents whilst in hospital.

Yes but the insulin pump was giving my 10 year old boy an extra 50- 70 units during the night,, which explains all the hypos ,, we have been in hospital for 4 nights and now back on insulin pens, although the diabetic doctor have told me that it was definitely not the pump,, so I'm now facing a panel and social workers questioning as they think I gave him LIFE THREATING AMOUNT OF INSULIN,so I'm trying to get evidence to prove them wrong.
Wow that must have been really scary - the same thing hapenned to my daughter - I would love to speak to you about it - could I contact you directly ?

Wow that must have been really scary - the same thing hapenned to my daughter - I would love to speak to you about it - could I contact you directly ?
Hi @ShmuelD the original poster hasn't been back on here since last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back