Medic Alert Bling :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah you sure should have katie :D

Yup, you walked into that one Katie! lol Making me smile as I read this which is good! :D :D :D

You guys make me laugh :D

I don't have anything yet. I have asked for a nice bracelet when I've finished being pregnant and I know where I stand with type 1/2 and insulin. I commute a fair way on the train and through Birmingham every day and it does worry me a bit. Have a card in my wallet until then though.

well i prefer to call myself a naturist... 😛

How very silly of me not to expect these kind of comments after writing that :D

See you at Studland then Katie 😉

It is always so uplifting reading all your comments, just what I needed 🙂

Like a lot of the others I have a medic alert bracelet, don't go out without it.

See you at Studland then Katie 😉

lol I went there with my (now ex) boyfriend last year, there was no nakedness involved on our part though hehe. There was an old guy walking around in a shirt and coat but no bottom half! that's just odd. Luckily I was too far away to see anything though 😉

It's a very nice beach :D

Surely, that's a nudist not a bad diabetic? Sorry, I'll get me coat...:D

I just carry a card with me, but not always, especially if out for a run as it doesn't fit in those little pockets and I hate wearing 'bumbags'

I just carry a card too, in my purse. i dont really like the idea of "having" to wear a particular piece of jewelry..........not sure people would look in my purse if i were to keel over 🙄 If someone keeled in front of me , dont think it would occur to me to go rooting through their bags.

I just carry a card too, in my purse. i dont really like the idea of "having" to wear a particular piece of jewelry..........not sure people would look in my purse if i were to keel over 🙄 If someone keeled in front of me , dont think it would occur to me to go rooting through their bags.

I have a card in my purse aswell as my dogtag. I wouldnt go rooting through peoples bags/pockets though. I dont know many people that would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back