Make responses meaningful, polite and kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as the forum is supporting people with a major health condition you're more likely to get people that just want to help. Compared to other forums, naming no names where you get people who just want an argument.

I think as the forum is supporting people with a major health condition you're more likely to get people that just want to help. Compared to other forums, naming no names where you get people who just want an argument.
It does get people wanting to have arguments at times!

It does get people wanting to have arguments at times!
You're wrong. Just kidding. I don't normally get involved. However, there is a very good reason why drama is a very popular form of entertainment.

I was on a couple of facebook groups for a time where there was a mix of personalities, sadly it was not for me.

Thank you for sharing this important message from Partha Kar. It's a wonderful reminder of the values that make online communities like this one thrive. It's so crucial to maintain a respectful and considerate atmosphere for everyone involved.

Your experience echoes the essence of a supportive community. When responses are not only informative but also delivered with kindness and politeness, it creates an environment where members feel valued and heard. This encourages healthy discussions and fosters a sense of belonging.

Let's continue to uphold these principles and make this space a welcoming and enriching one for all.

Welcome to the forum @saheransari

Who lives with diabetes in your family?

I've just spotted this :D

I just think its a great forum with some very helpful knowledgeable people here, who far out number any of the grizzlies :D

Thank you everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back