Lyumjev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of insulin, been using fiasp in pump for over year now & it works quicker than novorapid, not by much mind.

I don't have any issues with crystallization. I was worried too but everything seems okay.
Still thinking about this. The importance of finding faster insulin’s was mentioned today at the T1Tech Conference. good to know that you have not had any issues with that.

I did give up on FIASP because of sore cannula sites, but this may prove to be different, and it is definitely being reported by users as working faster than FIASP.

Hi @SB2015! Yes I'm using Lyumjev with my omnipod and everything works fine 🙂
Does it sting. That definitely put me off FIASP although I stuck with it for a few months in the hopes that the benefits would outweigh this problem.

Does it sting. That definitely put me off FIASP although I stuck with it for a few months in the hopes that the benefits would outweigh this problem.
I've not experienced any stinging at all really. Old sites have occasionally been a bit tender but I had that issue when I was on novorapid anyway so doesn't bother me really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back