Looking for People to Join our Living Well Move More Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I really would like some help. I have really bad anxiety so don't go out much and find myself home alot doing nothing. Any advice would be great. I really need to get my diabetes under control

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time @GalliGirl

Hopefully @Francesca DUK and the LWMM team can offer you the help and support you need.

Hi.

I really would like some help. I have really bad anxiety so don't go out much and find myself home alot doing nothing. Any advice would be great. I really need to get my diabetes under control
Thank you for reaching out, I am sorry to hear that you have really bad anxiety. I am more than happy to give you support with moving more and I can of course take into account your anxiety and the impact this may have on what you are able to do.

If you send me a private message we can discuss this in more detail and perhaps arrange a time to talk on the phone if this would be helpful.

Best wishes,

Francesca
Physical Activity Helpline Advisor

Hi Kathleen, its great to hear you are interested in getting more active. It would good if you could send me a private message with your contact details and we could talk more about this on the phone. You are also more than welcome to ask any questions you may have.

Best wishes,

Francesca
Physical Activity Helpline Advisor
Francesca is this a private message ?

Francesca is this a private message ?

Hello Kathleen

I’ve just checked your account and made sure the Private Message function is available to you. You should now have access to sending PMs.

Hello Everyone!

We know that moving more can really help to manage diabetes, and so we are helping people who currently do less than 30 mins of physical activity per week make it part of their day-to-day life.

Francesca, our Physical Activity Helpline Advisor, is trained to help you build your confidence in moving more and is offering regular practical and supporting calls. If you are interested or have any questions about the service, you can message @Francesca DUK to find out more or feel free to comment on this thread that you are interested!

Although this specific service is to help people to move more, our helpline team is available to provide advice and practical support to everyone living with, at risk of or affected by diabetes.
hi. This post caught my attention because I am fully aware that I need to be more active. Both myself and my husband are retired and to be honest we try to encourage each other. By the way ,he doesn't have diabetes I do. He has other issues. Unfortunately he will say lets go for a walk and I am more likely to veto that. It would be really nice to have help with building confidence and getting motivated.

hi. This post caught my attention because I am fully aware that I need to be more active. Both myself and my husband are retired and to be honest we try to encourage each other. By the way ,he doesn't have diabetes I do. He has other issues. Unfortunately he will say lets go for a walk and I am more likely to veto that. It would be really nice to have help with building confidence and getting motivated.
Really hope it’s something you find helpful @proudgran

I’ll tag @Francesca DUK who will be able to send you a Private Message with more details 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back