Life.....how it all does change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again - I assumed that must be an ostrich one, not a quail !

(I didn't really, possibly that's why I'm still here ....)
Hahaha I have exaggerated so many times on what I think is equal to 10grams of carb like I am sure this pasty is only 15ish grams 20 at a push ... delusional that's me

Hahaha I have exaggerated so many times on what I think is equal to 10grams of carb like I am sure this pasty is only 15ish grams 20 at a push ... delusional that's me
Lol I used to be a dab hand at working out pasty values, living in Cornwall that's a must. Sods law though I can't eat them anymore. :(

Lol I used to be a dab hand at working out pasty values, living in Cornwall that's a must. Sods law though I can't eat them anymore. :(

Ah gluten free like my dad - dab hand a working out values you say but are you any good at cooking the pasty with gluten free flour? Does that have same carb value as wheat flour Sue?

Ah gluten free like my dad - dab hand a working out values you say but are you any good at cooking the pasty with gluten free flour? Does that have same carb value as wheat flour Sue?
Most GF is a lot higher carbs than normal foods. Lucky for me though I have found a firm just over the border that makes fab pasties which are GF 🙂

From your first post "sing as much as you want ":D. Welcome to the forum S.T. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back