libre freestyle2 issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve done all of that as soon as my mum got the cgm. Thanks for the reply.
To be sure that there aren't crossed wires here: you need to register twice, once with Abbott or Freestyle for Libre 2 and presumably LibreLink etc; the other specifically for the LibreView website which allows data sharing with named Sites as well as providing fuller analysis.

ll as

There are some Libre device drivers that you can download from the Abbott Libre web site. Once installed the upload from the reader should work.

Found this...

Text from page. My current version is 'LibreViewDeviceDrivers.3.3.4.exe'

Install LibreView Devices Drivers

Devices

LibreView Device Drivers will need to be installed on all computers that will be used to upload data via a USB cable. The LibreView Device Drivers locate the compatible device plugged into the computer and retrieves the data from the device to generate the reports.

To ensure the LibreView Device Drivers will run properly, it must be installed on the local administrator profile on the computer.

Windows

There are two Prerequisite Files that are required for running the device drivers on a Windows computer. You may be prompted during the drivers installation process to install the following files if your computer is missing them:
.NET Framework 4.7.2
Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable .x86 (for 32-bit and/or 64-bit systems)
To download the latest version of the Windows LibreView Device Drivers, please click here.

Last edited:
Above accessible from LibreView web site on "Getting Started" links for both users and pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back