Libre 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would I deal with that?
I’ve seen this sort of thing when experimenting with extending the life of a Libre2 on a 3rd party app.
The 14 days have been up. Then it starts to loop the last 3 or 4 hours of its life?

Does your daughter’s graph correlate with yours?
If you are concerned about the sensor. Change it.

No been high

I’ve seen this sort of thing when experimenting with extending the life of a Libre2 on a 3rd party app.
The 14 days have been up. Then it starts to loop the last 3 or 4 hours of its life?

Does your daughter’s graph correlate with yours?
If you are concerned about the sensor. Change it.
No her app is fine. I've tried to re install the app 4 times now and still not working

I carnt find that in my app?
OK. Go to your app service on your phone. Look for LibreLinkUp, and see if there has been a “bug fix” update?
Strangely, I just found one for mine, whilst I was checking to see if you might be using an out dated app for Libre 2.

I have just looked and nothing it's so strange and my daughter is being stubborn and won't put a new sensor on
When you reinstalled installed the app. Have you tried rebooting the phone? (Sounds a bit “IT crowd.” But you never know.)
If you are confident the Libre & connection to your daughter’s device is good. You could try ringing Abbott’s customer service regarding your follower app?

When you reinstalled installed the app. Have you tried rebooting the phone? (Sounds a bit “IT crowd.” But you never know.)
If you are confident the Libre & connection to your daughter’s device is good. You could try ringing Abbott’s customer service regarding your follower app?
When you say rebooting do you mean just re start? Abbott isn't open today, I'll call them tomorrow. I'm going to ask my daughter to remove me as a follower and then invite me back if that makes sense

When you say rebooting do you mean just re start? Abbott isn't open today, I'll call them tomorrow. I'm going to ask my daughter to remove me as a follower and then invite me back if that makes sense
Yes, “switch it off & on again.”
Try removing & reinviting. It would do no harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back