Libre 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd1086

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My daughter wears the libre 3 and I'm currently getting really dodgy readings, like all the lines are together and not spaced out hope that makes sense. I've re installed the app twice and te started my phone but no joy any advice please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202_222510_LibreLinkUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_222510_LibreLinkUp.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
I do not use Libre 3 but have seen something similar with Libre 2.
The sensor failed soon afterwards.

Hello, haven’t seen this with my Libre 2. But have sort of seen it on xDrip. (Over a half hour time frame.)
The sensor was fine.
Has your daughter been restless during the period of these bunched up readings?

Hello, haven’t seen this with my Libre 2. But have sort of seen it on xDrip. (Over a half hour time frame.)
The sensor was fine.
Has your daughter been restless during the period of these bunched up readings?
No not really and it's still like it now, i can am not getting her current reading now if that makes sense

No not really and it's still like it now, i can am not getting her current reading now if that makes sense
It kind of makes sense. The issue is with librelink, one can’t expand the graph like you can with something like xDrip. So the interpreted readings are rebounding between (approx) 6 & 11mmol. The app is trying to make sense of it.
Can the sensor still be scanned?

It kind of makes sense. The issue is with librelink, one can’t expand the graph like you can with something like xDrip. So the interpreted readings are rebounding between (approx) 6 & 11mmol. The app is trying to make sense of it.
Can the sensor still be scanned?
With a libre 3 you can only scan it once, my daughter is getting readings fine

Yes my daughter has the app on her phone and I follow her, she is the one with type 1
Thanks, understood. Hers is working fine on her phone? (I hasten to add I’m still using the Libre 2 but same principle.) I also have LibreLinkUp on my tablet. (Just because I can.)
If you have lost your daughter’s readings & her phone is fine? Have you checked either your data or WiFi connection or your daughter’s phone connection to data or WiFi?

Thanks, understood. Hers is working fine on her phone? (I hasten to add I’m still using the Libre 2 but same principle.) I also have LibreLinkUp on my tablet. (Just because I can.)
If you have lost your daughter’s readings & her phone is fine? Have you checked either your data or WiFi connection or your daughter’s phone connection to data or WiFi?
If the connection isn't right I wouldn't get anything would I? I'm going to try and install it on my tablet top to see if it works. My daughters is reading fine. Its so strange I've never had this before.

If the connection isn't right I wouldn't get anything would I? I'm going to try and install it on my tablet top to see if it works. My daughters is reading fine. Its so strange I've never had this before.
It’s hard to spot on your screenshot. But the WiFi logo looks weak. But then your phone would transfer to data if out of range. Unless you have data turned off?
I must admit. I’ve never seen this on LibreLinkUp with my tablet. I will get an alarm on the device if my phone misses the signal from the sensor.

It’s hard to spot on your screenshot. But the WiFi logo looks weak. But then your phone would transfer to data if out of range. Unless you have data turned off?
I must admit. I’ve never seen this on LibreLinkUp with my tablet. I will get an alarm on the device if my phone misses the signal from the sensor.
See I haven't even been getting that, my daughters alarms have been going off

I've just done that, hopefully should work now its driving me mad
if your daughter’s app is fine. I’m starting to wonder if your app is getting “overwritten” data from the last couple of hours? (Which is colouring outside the original graph lines.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back