Libre 2 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood pressure is normal, I don't have any documented thyroid problems.

I didn't know you get dizziness through high blood gluscose level, my level did shoot up over 9 a few times but instantly back down again. I'm often dizzy/woozy when I first get up in the morning which is why I was concerned about low blood sugar. I've had orthostatic hypotension for a long time though (get dizzy if standing up too quickly) and it might be to do with that, it affects me when I'm feeling tired these days and I seem to get light headed for periods.
That would be the time to test then to see if it is actually low but it does sound as if it may be related to the orthostatic hypotension.
As for the tiredness is your vit B12 ok or are you anaemic.?

Blood sugars can go up to 10 in a none diabetic. I think you have probably ruled out blood sugars as a reason for your symptoms, which is good

As for the tiredness is your vit B12 ok or are you anaemic.?
I was tested for these earlier last year and all was fine.

Just want to say thanks for your help with this everyone, very useful.

Having 4 meals does not mean much it all depends what's in them 4 meals.
I agree.
It is also about what you do with the "fuel" you are eating. If someone is doing extensive exercise, for example, 4 meals and snacks may be necessary to keep their body fuelled. Plus some people have faster metabolisms or are always moving so burn more calories than others.

Whilst it is rare for me to eat 4 meals, snacking is common but I exercise a lot, I don't sit still for long (even though I have a desk based job) and I am on the lower side of ideal weight with no insulin resistance and a HBA1C below the defined pre-diabetic level (which doesn't really count when I have Type 1).

This seem to be another example of the message at the top of every page "Everyone manages their health differently. Please be mindful of that."As someone who others may consider to be a big eater, thank you for being mindful of me 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back