Libre 2 CGM - does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m new to forum but love the libre2 until now. Have gone through updates etc put new sensor in and still not giving auto updates. My question is do I need to pair senor with phone Bluetooth and if so does sensor have a name? Sorry if been asked before
You don’t need to pair in Bluetooth but you need to go into the settings, find libre app and check Bluetooth is turned on.

What do you see in the libre app screen?

Thanks Lucyr, been in libre settings and no where to turn on Bluetooth! On iPhone Bluetooth is always on.

@Tigeral Bluetooth is a phone setting. It is not specific to LibreLink.
I do not have an iPhone but am surprised that Bluetoth would be on all the time when it is usually turned off in Airplane mode so I thought there had to be a way to turn it on and off. There definitely is on an Android phone.

Are you using a reader as well as the phone? If so, you won't get CGM on the phone because the reader gets the BlueTooth signals.... but the reader is not capable of full CGM.

Sorry it’s on all the time apart from when flying, it links to car hands free direct all the time. Will give Abbott a ring and see what they say as alarms arnt working either which I think is part of the original issue thanks again

And I only use iPhone never used libre monitor
On phone not libre app, go to settings, scroll down to libre, check Bluetooth on. What do you see on the home page of libre. The page with the graph.

I get this now which is how it went with old sensor which I’ve changed and it’s the ssme

Yes, that looks like you don't have a Bluetooth connection. If you follow @Lucyr's directions, what does it show when you go into the Libre app in settings?

Well having spoken with Abbott I’m told to remove and replace app for the third time!! If it fails again I’ll be going back to Just scanning but even then can’t programme alarms which makes the unit useless

Well having spoken with Abbott I’m told to remove and replace app for the third time!! If it fails again I’ll be going back to Just scanning but even then can’t programme alarms which makes the unit useless
Did you follow the suggestion from @Lucyr above in post #29 (copied below) to check if your Libre is connected to Bluetooth?
On phone not libre app, go to settings, scroll down to libre, check Bluetooth on. What do you see on the home page of libre. The page with the graph.

Not sure why you won't be able to set alarms when you are just scanning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back